MAKE THIS YOUR HOME FOR 2018!!
Walking distance to Caladenia Primary School, this beautiful family home is set in a quiet location, offering side access for your boat, caravan or trailer, sitting on a 642SMQ block surrounded by manicured gardens. You won’t be disappointed so call Christina today to have a look through and make this your new home for 2018!
– Separate lounge room
– Master bedroom with bay windows, his and her walk-in robes and ceiling fan.
– Sparkling ensuite with vanity, shower and separate toilet.
– Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 are good sizes.
– Main bathroom with shower, vanity and bath.
– Laundry with large walk-in linen.
– Open plan meals and family room.
– Great size kitchen with large walk-in pantry, heaps of bench and cupboard space.
– Alarm system
– Near new carpets.
– Evaporate air conditioning, split system and fans in the bedrooms.
– Neutral paint throughout.
– Block size is 642SMQ.
– Side access for your boat, caravan or trailer.
– Lush gardens with artificial grass out the back.
– Good size workshop.
– Alfresco area.
– Double lock up garage with access to the house and out the back.
– Built in 2004
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System Air Conditioning
- 2 garage spaces
- Timber Cafe (2.51 km)19 reviews
- The Coffee Club (1.45 km)3 reviews
- Higher Grounds (5.1 km)1 reviews
- Brookland Piazza Fresh (1.3 km)3 reviews
- IGA Canning Vale (1.22 km)1 reviews
- 50States American Foodmart (4.23 km)9 reviews